Senior Account Executive
A little bit about us:
We’re the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency – providing full-service B2B marketing expertise and end-to-end delivery, under a single agency umbrella.
Our unified international team of over 200 spans offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco. And we’re curious, honest, convention-breaking, passionate, agile marketing professionals who are driven to create cutting-edge work for our clients.
Recent awards include B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020 and we’re on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
Senior Account Executive:
We are looking for a confident, ambitious, and experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Executive ready to step up to join our award-winning client services. This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career in a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
As a Senior Account Executive at Transmission you’ll work closely with your team to manage one of our priority accounts, and to deliver the best solutions we offer at Transmission. It will be your responsibility to ensure that everything is completed on time, on budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
What does the role involve?
- Day-to-day support and management of campaign/programme production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget.
- Supporting your team and departments with marketing campaign/programme briefings, planning, inspiring ideas, and recommendations
- Maintaining timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to your team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines.
- Organising, preparing, and participating in client meetings, briefings, and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions and responsibilities to update contact and status reports.
- Supporting your team to create briefs, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals and presentations.
- Help to build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments from creative studio and copywriters to planners and finance – anyone associated with getting the best work done.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will
- Have meticulous attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to provide updates on marketing campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills – can input information quickly, accurately, and thoroughly. Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into marketing solutions. Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting.
- Be the client’s day-to-day contact and have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
- Have a confident and positive attitude – this is a client facing role that needs an enthusiastic, and professional person who is keen to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
- Be a motivated self-starter, willing and able to hit the ground running & roll your sleeves up.
- Calm under pressure, with a robust and proactive nature. Able to multitask across clients and projects in a busy environment and take a solutions and results-oriented approach in the face of a challenge.
- Have a restless curiosity, always be asking questions, a drive to learn and develop new skills.
- Possess an understanding of the measurement and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry.
Why should you join Transmission?
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- Company Culture Committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and social – lots of initiatives, events and stuff to get involved with!
- Company away days (when things return to normal)
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Working for a fast growing but nurturing award-winning agency in modern offices in Shoreditch – but working from home for now
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
‘Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision’