An opportunity to lead the media services department at the UKs leading B2B marketing agency and help shape the future growth of the business.
Transmission is looking for an experienced media agency leader (10+ years’ experience) with a strong background in digital to lead our team of over 30 media professionals and digital specialists. Managing teams in media planning, social, search and programmatic this is a fantastic opportunity with one of the fastest growing agencies globally. If you are a dynamic and progressive media leader with a drive and ambition to both lead and develop teams, strategically direct clients and commercially develop the service offering then we would love to hear from you.
This role is part of the UK leadership team and reports into the Managing Director, UK. Additional oversight from the Global Head of Activation & Technology
- Natural leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a keen interest in developing people
- Proven track record in managing multiple media teams
- A recognised digital media expert, with full and rounded knowledge of all paid media channels
- Strategic media leader with experience in how to direct and manage large complex multichannel campaigns, ideally including B2B and technology companies
- Proven track record as a client and commercial leader that can build relationships with key clients and drive revenue
- Lead, manage and mentor a centralised media team of media planning/buying and client account management professionals (3 direct reports)
- Lead, manage and mentor digital specialist teams in Social, Search and Programmatic (3 direct reports)
- Strategically lead relationships at key clients in media services
- Lead and manage all media services delivery from the UK office
- Lead planning and buying across all digital and offline channels, including premium display, programmatic, paid social, paid search, demand generation as well as offline media such as OOH and print
- Drive best practice in media delivery in all areas of responsibility
- Drive innovation in media strategy, thinking and delivery
- Commercially drive the media department in terms of revenue and cost efficiencies
- Lead new business pitches on media services for UK office and collaborate on global media pitches
- Liaise with other Transmission department leads in Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content and Creative
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ Years’ experience in media
- 5+ Years’ experience managing multiple direct reports and teams
- Experience of international media, ideally including B2B and technology media
- Deep knowledge of paid social, search and programmatic channels and an understanding in how to get the optimum performance from each separately and collectively
- Experience in running demand/lead generation campaigns using multiple channels, ideally including content syndication and CPL tactics
- Results orientated professional used to working towards client specific media KPIs and goals
- Comfortable working with and using data for all aspects of media and activation
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- A people person who puts their team first
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Smile in the face of a challenge and thrive on pressure
- Have a restless curiosity and always be asking questions
- Be passionate about digital and have an infectious energy
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Beijing, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business and the B2B Marketing agency of year 2020.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.